Because of the flexibility of our space, we can host most types of events. All rooms are bookable by the hour, half day or full day, and are available to hire in a variety of sizes and layouts, offering you the ultimate flexibility so you only pay for what you use.
Hirers are welcome to organise their own catering or if you wish we can provide you with a full buffet menu to suit most budgets.
We can arrange the furniture in any layout you require. Whiteboards and Flipcharts are available upon request.
For family parties we can arrange for you to have access to dress the room or set up your own equipment. Please discuss your requirements with our Office Manager.
A returnable deposit of £50 is required as indemnity against damage caused to the site.
Holbury Private Hire Booking Rates and Terms:
|The Waterside Theatre Auditorium||Saturday daytime
Weekdays and Sundays
|£30 per hour (min 2 hours)
£35 per hour (min 2 hours)
£35 per hours (min 2 hours)
£40 for Midnight Bar
|(If the stage or dressing rooms are required add £15 per hour to all bookings)|
|Ballroom||Weekdays and Sundays
|£30 per hour including bar
£35 for Midnight Bar
|Cadland Room||–||£25 per hour|
|Conference Room||–||£30 per hour|
|Training Room||–||£25 per hour|
|Bay Room||–||£20 per hour|
|Extended Cadland Room||Saturday daytime
Weekdays and Sundays
|£30 per hour including bar|
- A Bar Extension is available for Friday and Saturday evenings until Midnight at a cost of £35 for one hour
Birthday Parties for 18-21 Year Olds
- Birthday parties for young people between the ages of 18 and 21 may be held in the Theatre between 6.30 pm and 1130 pm.
- There is a minimum charge of £350 per 5 hours for this type of event.
- This price includes use of the Theatre Bar and the cost of the attendance of security personnel.
- A returnable deposit of £100 is required as indemnity against damage caused to the site.
- All prices shown exclude Club catering.
- If catering is required, hire rates shall be adjusted after consultation with the Club Management.
- Self-catering may be permitted after consultation with the Management.
- Corkage charges will apply to all self-catering events.
Ashlett Skittle Alley and Function Room Rates and Terms:
- A deposit of £40.00 is required to confirm your booking.
- This must be paid within one week of making a provisional booking
- Payment should be made by cash or by cheque made payable to “Waterside Sports & Social Club Ltd”
- A letter of booking confirmation must be sent to the Bar Manager, at the following address:
Room Hire Charges
- The room hire charge is £40.00 – this is covered by the deposit.
- If no food is required an additional charge of £25.00 is levied to cover the cost of a Bar Person
- At least two weeks notice must be given if a buffet is required
- Final numbers of attendees should be confirmed at the time of booking
- The content of the buffets may vary according to availability
- All food is to be provided by the Club
- The food is prepared as near as possible to the start of the function and we recommended that it is consumed within 2 hours.
- Minimum booking: 30 people
- Maximum capacity: 80 people
- An additional charge of £25 will apply if you require Bar Staff and your booking is for less than 30 people.
- A list of all visiting non-members attending your function must be supplied to the Bar Manager prior to the event.
Club Rules Apply
All guests must conform to the Club Rules:
- Remain in the Skittle Alley
- No Under Age Drinking
- Parental Control is expected